Part time or Full time negotiable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on special projects for the Management staff, as assigned.
- Accurately completes business forms and agreements in a timely manner.
- Orders office supplies as necessary
- Schedules and coordinates office related events
- Develops and maintains organizational systems to be used by management staff.
- Recommends quality and/or process improvement initiatives, as they are noticed, in order to more effectively and efficiently perform their assigned tasks.
- Coordinates collaborative issues with directors from different departments and different locations across the organization in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the corporate team.
- Takes accurate minutes at assigned meetings.
- General administrative duties, to include typing, copying, faxing, scanning and printing.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as necessary.
- Uses tact, sensitivity and clarity in effective communication with visitors, co-workers and other staff.
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Associates degree
- Intermediate to advanced abilities in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Comfort and knowledge in basic technologies (television, computers, alarms, etc.)
- Must posses excellent organization abilities and be detail oriented
- Must posses excellent and professional written and oral communication skills
- Must posses sales etiquette and be able to negotiate with vendors
- Bilingual a plus
- HR experience also a plus