Seeking an energetic, outgoing candidate who is professional, intelligent, and willing to travel between our multi-specialty dental offices (Beverly Hills, North Hollywood, Woodland Hills) as a Dental Assistant.
- Take quality full mouth series of x-rays.
- Operate a handheld IntraOral Camera.
- Anticipate the needs of the Dentist and Assist him / her to create a smooth experience for each patient.
- Organize the back office including, thorough tray set ups & back office systems.
- Plan ahead, and is able to prepare for the next day’s patients.
- Greet patients.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must have a great attitude, multi-tasked and a strong work ethic.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Farsi a PLUS
- Eaglesoft knowledge a PLUS
- Customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- SATURDAYS availability
- Ability to travel to different office locations