Dental treatment coordinator/billing
- Tracking and calling insurance companies for payments on services rendered
- Thorough organization with accounts receivables & pending insurance claims
- Run tracers, and follow up on old claims, and resolve issues that might be holding them up.
- Follow up on pending claims
- Compensation and bonuses based on performance
- Must have 2 years’ experience
- Must have experience with Eaglesoft Dental Software
- Must have experience with balancing patient accounts and payment posting.
- Applicant should have a proven sales record
- Must have experience working with Insurance Companies Billing.
- Utilizing technology in the office, e.g. digital photos, intra oral pictures when sending in claims.
- Familiar with Digital x-ray systems, NEA attachments, and e-claims.
- Detailed proficiency with computers and dental software entries & daily transactions
- Strong dental insurance billing & knowledge of CDT codes
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of the treatment coordination process including collecting patient portions up front, and be light on your feet with negotiations.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Farsi a PLUS
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Reliable, friendly, and trustworthy and honest
- Ability to travel to different office locations (Upland, Riverside, Lake Elsinore)