- Oversee all offices and staff
- Keep track of office overhead and budgets
- Oversee and organize offices to maintain OSHA compliance
- Create new guidelines to be used and implanted in offices
- Assessment of all staffing needs and staff scheduling
- Providing support to office managers, staff, dentists, and daily operations
- Effectively respond to clinical and operational concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff for flawless execution of operations
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and government regulations
- Travel between Southern California offices 25-50% of time.
- Additional responsibilities may be required
- Administrative duties
- 5 years of experience in the Dental Field
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Eaglesoft or similar dental software
- Computer knowledge and skills
- Bilingual a plus!
- Ability to work Saturdays